Our boards are quality constructed using 1/2″ cabinet grade plywood. Not the cheap stuff many other dealers use. Official sized boards measuring 24″x 48″ (2 feet by 4 feet) with the 6″ hole centered 9 inches from the top and 12 inches from each side. We only use 2×4 boards to construct a stable base and folding legs for portability. The back measures 12″ off the ground and the front measures 4″ off the ground.
- Quality 1/2″ Laminated Plywood Tops – Smooth finish, excellent playability.
- Standard plywood tends to warp, may have voids, knots, etc.
- Bases constructed with finish grade 2x4s – Superior framing for durability.
- Boards are finished with a clear sealer to keep them protected and looking new.
- Strong pocket hole joint construction.
- Perfect 6″ holes. No jigsaws here!
- No visible screw holes on any painted surface.
- Strong, folding 2×4 leg construction
- We paint the entire surface, including sides and legs and touch up our boards!
- Any color is available.
- We can customize your boards to match any sports team, school, logo or color!
Your boards will play for years and look great the entire time. Constructed in the US with quality craftsmanship will allow you to play on them for years! You can also customized your boards to a design of your choice and select bag colors to match your design made from duck cloth and only filled with whole kernel corn – no synthetics here. We hope you enjoy this great game with friends and family!